Roger_juggle.png

Since the year 2000, empathy has dropped 40% in college students. That translates to workers with an inability to communicate and connect with others.

The State of The Global Workplace (2017) Gallup Report found only 15% of individuals actually liked their work, with the other 85% bucketed as “sleep workers” or actively hating their jobs. Widespread disengagement results in unhappy workers who feel no sense of purpose, lack of connection to others, and are detached from any sort of passion or drive to make a difference.

The lack of empathy coupled with widespread disengagement manifests in two areas:

Erosion of Culture

INHIBITED INNOVATION

Both ultimately impact the bottom line of every organization in a measurable way.

The majority of our waking hours are spent at work. If we are not addressing the lack of Emotional Intelligence within organizations, the future of work, and humanity, is at stake

 
 

Providing Organizations With The Tools To Develop Empathy

The relationship between Emotional Intelligence and job performance is noted to be a direct indicator of success. With empathy at the core of all our games, Play-Rx focuses on developing the Emotional Intelligence people need to be more productive, creative and human.

Current market competitors provide band aid solutions that disregard the formula for learning: social (we learn best in groups), active (learner vs lecturer centered), practice (continued effort), and experiential (no death by PowerPoint).

Our combination of Learning Science, Neuroscience, and game mechanics is unmatched in its immediacy to develop the human connections needed for productivity and profitability.